1.    #1  
    I know this has been asked and answered before, but I went through all the threads I could find and didnt get the answer I need.

Iím looking for a replacement for Tealscript as itís a real resource hog, though I love the functionality. In another thread someone mentioned an app called Jot which was a commercial/shareware app which has been discontinued. If anyone has that in any form (regíed/unregíed) I would appreciate it.

I wasnít real happy with Newpen when I tried it, and Graffiti Anywhere wasnít as nice as Tealscript either. I really donít want to use Graffiti 2 as I can do plain old Graffiti pretty quickly at this point. Any assistance would be great.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    I htink unfortunately Tealscript is still the best option...

However just curious, why do you need to use graffiti anyway? I have GA installed, but can't even remember the last time I had to use it for anything...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I use it for taking notes while on the phone. I love the keyboard, but i have to use 2 hands to be at full speed. Im still faster using Graffiti then typing one handed. I also feel like when i walking down the street that the treo is more secure being held fully in my left hand (writing in Graffiti) than by my first two fingers and thumb of both hands (while typing). Thanks for the advice, sticking with TS i guess.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    I htink unfortunately Tealscript is still the best option...

However just curious, why do you need to use graffiti anyway? I have GA installed, but can't even remember the last time I had to use it for anything...
    +1 on that recommendation.

I use TealScript and am very happy with it on my Treo 650.

As to your question gfunk, some of us just prefer to write! I like graffiti and have become extremely proficient at it. I use the keyboard once in a while, but most of my text entry is with my stylus.

I'd be willing to wager my keyboard lasts longer than you guys who bang on yours all the time! I've read a number of bad keyboard threads. I'm preserving mine!

Regards,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint