1.    #1  
    Does anybody know of a voice-dial program that will let you utilize voice dialing with a Bluetooth Headset? The Voice Dialer that I got from Palm does not have this capability.

What's the use of having hands free when you need to dail manually? That is when I am going to smash into something, not while talking!
    Theres no way to accomplish this with a Bluetooth headset on a treo.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky
    Does anybody know of a voice-dial program that will let you utilize voice dialing with a Bluetooth Headset? The Voice Dialer that I got from Palm does not have this capability.

What's the use of having hands free when you need to dail manually? That is when I am going to smash into something, not while talking!
    Hate to say it but, search before you post. This has been discussed at length many times over. I think the short answer to your question is, you cannot do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky

Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    what I did is I purchased the voice dialer program and set it so that the litte side button activates the program, with headset speaker turned up you can hear the commands voice, just tell it who or what number you want to call and once it says connecting push you BT headset button once,you are then connected. I feel your pain. But with this set-up the worst thing that you have to do is hold the side button for about 2 secs. I think its much much better than nothing.

TOM