1.    #1  
    How high can you clock your 650 without problems?

I can go to 507MHZ with 4.5Lite.... whereas my T5 doesn't like overclocking at all!
    -----------------------
    palmOne Treo 650 GSM 01.31 / 1.13
    I've been running at 507 for 9 months with no problems at all
    How bad is the battery drain at this setting?
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    468 here. 507 locks it up pretty quickly. No noticeable drop in battery life or increase in temperature for me.
    anyone with a cingular treo using it? the developers site claims there are issue with cingular
    Quote Originally Posted by wbrinker
    I've been running at 507 for 9 months with no problems at all
    With pxa clocker enabled, the display in the camera app gets distorted with green vertical lines. These are even captured when one takes photos. It only happens after a power off on cycle while in the camera app. Unfortunately the developers have not addressed this bug as of the latest build.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    With pxa clocker enabled, the display in the camera app gets distorted with green vertical lines. These are even captured when one takes photos. It only happens after a power off on cycle while in the camera app. Unfortunately the developers have not addressed this bug as of the latest build.
    Hey..

Did you go into peripheral settings and clock the camera back down to 312?

Chuck
    Quote Originally Posted by chckhbrt
    Hey..

Did you go into peripheral settings and clock the camera back down to 312?

Chuck
    That won't stop the camera display turning green after a power off on cycle in the camera app. Just having Pxa clocker enabled with default system settings can cause this. A workaround is to just relaunch the camera app after a power off on cycle. It can get annoying after a while. Can you guys replicate it with your Treo 650?

Btw, will underclocking to 234 actually prolong battery life? I'm experimenting on it now. Below that speed, Treo sleems sluggish already. I use keycaps (doomsey .9b14) with repeat rate at 50 to compensate for scroll speed : )
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    468 here. 507 locks it up pretty quickly. No noticeable drop in battery life or increase in temperature for me.

Yup 468 as well. Any higher and the Treo tends to crash in my experience...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I had to exchange my old 650 because of a speaker problem. With my old 650 I was running at 546 with no problems. With my exchanged 650 I can only go to 468, at 507 instant crash. I can't really tell a difference between the 546 and 468 current settings though.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB
    This happens to a lot of folks even without this software installed. I saw it show up on my treo for a few mins. A soft reset fixed it though. Others havent been as lucky.
    Getting this error with v 4.5

This device is not supported. Intel PXA250/255 system is required to run this application.

T650 w/ 1.12
    4.8 is the latest build
    after testing this app for a little while here's the issue I'm having. I have my treo set to auto-off after one min, if the open app is set to be overclocked then none of the buttons will wake the treo. the only way to wake it is to pop out the SD card. the developers site says there are issues with the current Cingular ROM, but doesn't say what they are. Hope this is a known issue they are working to fix. anyone else seeing this?
    I can get up to 468mhz,anything over that locks up the phone,but that's high enough for me .
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503