Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Remember the pages that used to be in front of your datebook or planner that provided conversions for weights and measures? Here is the electronic version. It was a freebie I got back in 2001.

Cheers, Perry.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Never know when you are going to need to know that 1 mile is 63,360.0 inches !!

Or that one kilogram is 2.204623 pounds. . . . .

Or that . . . .

Silly People...I use mine to tell the nice officer I've had about .625 gallons of alcohol when I have had at least (10) 8OZ. drinks.

See your teachers were right math can be fun...
    thanks perry
  6.    #6  
    Your Welcome! One of my favorite little apps.

Comes in handy when logistics wants to know how may cubic feet are in one cubic meter. . . .
    (35.314667)
    Perry - did you take a look at Converter (link above) it seems to do all the same stuff and have a lot more built in conversions and I like the interface better, plus it a tiny bit smaller and still free.

A complaint that I have with both of them is that they don't assume that you want to enter numbers into the fields and make you hit switch to enter numbers vs. letters.
  8.    #8  
    Hi Geneld!!

Not yet, I shall do it now.

Thanks.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by geneld
    Perry - did you take a look at Converter (link above) it seems to do all the same stuff and have a lot more built in conversions and I like the interface better, plus it a tiny bit smaller and still free.

A complaint that I have with both of them is that they don't assume that you want to enter numbers into the fields and make you hit switch to enter numbers vs. letters.
    You are sooooooo correct!! Converter is more complete. Thanks.
    Do they run from the SD card?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Do they run from the SD card?
    Hey Tony,

How goes it? Yes, these conversion programs do run from the SD card. I must have at least 3 different conversion programs, and they all run from my SD card.

Another cool free conversion program I have is called Pilot Convert 2.0a (CVT) by John Preston. I like this program because it will give 4 different values at once on the same screen.

I would download this program onto this thread if I knew how to do it. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this. Although I think I can email this as an attachment as an alternative.
    i was using converter 2.2 until i found this palm unit 2 unit converter. the file is bigger, but it can be run from the sd card and it better looking. anyway here is the file and the website

Unit2Unit converter
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Guys, take a look at YAUC. I think it's called Yet Another Unit Converter. It has more conversions than... i dunno, you would ever need.
    Franko515, would you please post the prc for the U2U program. I'm on the Treo and can't download from their site and can't open a zip from the card. Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by sblanter
    Franko515, would you please post the prc for the U2U program. I'm on the Treo and can't download from their site and can't open a zip from the card. Thanks in advance!
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Franko515,

Is the program freeware? I think I'd only be willing to pay if it allowed me to set up my own conversion formulas.

By the way, I couldn't d/l from their site because it would just try to save their page.

Thanks again. Appreciate it.
    Wow! On top of things, huh. Posted it while I was composing a couple more comments/questions. Really appreciate it. Looks good!

Thanks again Franko515!
  18.    #18  
    Great Find Franko515, I like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Or that one kilogram is 2.204623 pounds. . . . .
    C'mon ....every drug dealer / user knows that one
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    C'mon ....every drug dealer / user knows that one
    No we don't
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast