1.    #1  
    I've researched several threads here and I couldn't find a single individual to get it to work. In fact Yahoo's conduit "intellisynch" is said not to work and completely screw the Palm up.

I like the idea of having an online based system to always have access to. I use Mac and Pc's and I'm sick of going between them to update them.
    I sync with yahoo, but it's a delicate and tempermental process on the 650 that I do have found workarounds to make work. It worked very well with the 600, not so well with the 650 because of the change in the databases, but I couldn't give it up.
    I've managed to get it to work well enough, though. I can explain how I've done this if you're interested.
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I've researched several threads here and I couldn't find a single individual to get it to work. In fact Yahoo's conduit "intellisynch" is said not to work and completely screw the Palm up.

I like the idea of having an online based system to always have access to. I use Mac and Pc's and I'm sick of going between them to update them.
    Adavance, why is online sycing important to you? Is it the sheer fact you can always access it via the web? Or is it that you NEED to sync it at this very moment? Ah, I see. Can't you use your Treo as a conduit for the info? I mean the palm is not platform specific when it comes to PIM. Or am I wrong?
  4. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by taylorh
    I sync with yahoo, but it's a delicate and tempermental process on the 650 that I do have found workarounds to make work. It worked very well with the 600, not so well with the 650 because of the change in the databases, but I couldn't give it up.
    I've managed to get it to work well enough, though. I can explain how I've done this if you're interested.
    Where's the avatar?