1.    #1  
    I work for a company that uses Groupwise 6.5. I have a 650 on Cingular.

Our IT dept. has provided us with Notifylink. Maybe it is because I am used to Chattermail for personal E-mail (which is EXCELLENT btw), but NL is a terrible program in comparison. It reminds me of something from the IIIx days. Reliability to sync is not there and our IT is not the most helpful to provide solutions.

I am looking for a non-IT solution to wirelessly sync to Groupwise 6.5.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    We use GroupWise and NotifyLink also. So far, we have been extremely satisfied with the product. I know GroupWise has the ability to accept IMAP and POP connections. This might be another option? What exactly are your complaints?
    setup a gmail acct enable pop
    forward ur mail when ur not at ur desk to gmail acct. use versamail to get gmail. if u need to draft emails wait till u get home, use webmail,(which is slow but works), or if it urgent, fire off an email from ur versamail/gmail. or use the phone feature and call to address issue at hand.

if u are a dedicated road warrior and can not comprimise, u will most likely need intellysync and a knowledgeable IT intern person type to slowly and painfully sort it out.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ I've used GroupWise at a few of my past employers, namely my last one, and NotifyLink was the best solution for wirelessly synching calendar & contacts, not to mention email.

In regards to using another solution, such as Chatter, strictly for mail, I had very poor results with GW's IMAP. Basically, "push" like email does not work with GW and Chatter. I eventually resorted to timed syncs, since there is no way to redirect/forward email from a GW mailbox to another without GW manipulating the original message.
  5.    #5  
    My current critical complaint is that it resets my phone EVERY TIME I sync. Does not pull E-mail. Going to reinstall this weekend.

Aside from that my complaints are regarding the user interface. Chatter user interface is everything that Notifylink is not. The interface is from the stone age.

Regarding a desktop solution, the reason for wanting that is to get away from IT support. Our IT guy is the type that he's doing you a huge favor every time you have him look at something. I'm sure many folks have run into those IT types from time to time.

That's basically it.
    Try Nexic Synchronis

http://www.nexic.com/synchronis/

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by DTom
    My current critical complaint is that it resets my phone EVERY TIME I sync. Does not pull E-mail. Going to reinstall this weekend.

Aside from that my complaints are regarding the user interface. Chatter user interface is everything that Notifylink is not. The interface is from the stone age.
    Obviously NotifyLink is not supposed to reset every time you sync. I'm not sure what the Chatter user interface looks like but for me NotifyLink does everything as advertised. I could honestly careless about how pretty something looks just so it works.

Good Luck