Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40
  1.    #1  
    Any folks have comments on the new version 10 of Agendus? I have been scouring the net for user feedback and from what I can gather, version 10 is pretty buggy according to the Iambic user forums.

    I have been rolling with 9.06 for awhile now and it is pretty stable. I am just gun shy at making the jump if it is going to drive me crazy.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by lynch
    Any folks have comments on the new version 10 of Agendus? I have been scouring the net for user feedback and from what I can gather, version 10 is pretty buggy according to the Iambic user forums.

    I have been rolling with 9.06 for awhile now and it is pretty stable. I am just gun shy at making the jump if it is going to drive me crazy.
    Ive only been using it for 2 days but so far no problems. I think the majority of problems came from the pre-release.

    Things I like:
    Nicer, cleaner interface
    Auto-tap connects to mapquest to discover contacts address directions
    Trip Wizard
    Voice memos (though I have not tried it yet)
    Auto Update

    As I stated I have only been using it for 2 days so I have not fully explored all the feature / possible bugs. But so far:
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  3. #3  
    Correction: When trying to use Wallpapers I get a soft reset.

    Another cool feature is a web lookup for a Contacts street address, given only last name and zip. The lookup then enters all the address fields into agendus automatically. Pretty cool.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    Things I like:
    Nicer, cleaner interface
    Auto-tap connects to mapquest to discover contacts address directions
    Trip Wizard...
    :
    Would you (or someone) please comment further on the trip wizard? Does it provide a place to store intinerary information, such as flight/train reservations and hotel information?

    Thanks,

    ojleblanc
  5. plaut's Avatar
    Posts
    110 Posts
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    #5  
    I tried the 10 beta but I wasn't all that interested in the new features and I actually like the 9.06 interface better (and it's been rock solid for me).
    Palm Vx -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p
  6. #6  
    Can anyone tell me if Iambic finally updated Agendus (v.10) to use the photos stored in the Agendus contacts to be used for caller ID pics?

    Thanks.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimensiondvdrob
    Can anyone tell me if Iambic finally updated Agendus (v.10) to use the photos stored in the Agendus contacts to be used for caller ID pics?

    Thanks.
    Wouldn't that be nice.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Wouldn't that be nice.
    Yeah it would .. so i guess that would be a firm NO, they have not implemented that feature yet. hehe, what else is new at Iambic?
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimensiondvdrob
    Yeah it would .. so i guess that would be a firm NO, they have not implemented that feature yet. hehe, what else is new at Iambic?
    Actually, I don't know. I was just agreeing with you.

    I haven't tried either the beta, or the official release yet.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Actually, I don't know. I was just agreeing with you.

    I haven't tried either the beta, or the official release yet.
    oh, ok...thanks Insertion! if you happen to try it, let me know.
    Rob
    8GB iPhone
  11.    #11  
    If anyone has used the integrated voice memo & notepad functions with the calendar & todo components, I would love to hear how it's working for you.
  12. #12  
    I wonder if the voice recordings will be synchronized to the desktop? Like with DayNotez.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by lynch
    If anyone has used the integrated voice memo & notepad functions with the calendar & todo components, I would love to hear how it's working for you.
    These work fine. Decent Dpad support for both although when you go to use the drawing mode obviously the stylus will have to come out of it's slip. Voice is pretty good.

    Can anyone tell me if Iambic finally updated Agendus (v.10) to use the photos stored in the Agendus contacts to be used for caller ID pics?
    No - and as an Iambic Forum Team Member this is still in the works. It's not as easy as we might think....primarily it's an issue of platforms since Agendus is designed to work on multiple platforms. It may require a seperate version for Treo's only.

    Would you (or someone) please comment further on the trip wizard? Does it provide a place to store intinerary information, such as flight/train reservations and hotel information?

    Thanks,

    ojleblanc
    Screeshot attached. By putting info into the Trip portion - it's automatcally added to the calendar as well. Either as a timed or untimed event depending upon method of entry.

    The release version will have to be tweaked to finalize a few complaints that always come with an actual release.

    And before you get any wrong ideas - I don't work for Iambic. I'm a member of the Iambic Forum Team which is basically a moderator at that forum. During the alpha/beta testing, I only had one hard reset caused by the program and this was before the beta release - it was during the non-public alpha testing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RSGMOOSE; 09/21/2005 at 04:00 PM.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mykul
    I wonder if the voice recordings will be synchronized to the desktop? Like with DayNotez.

    I don't use the desktop component but this is being tossed around. They have to incorporate some of the other stuff and there seems to be a ground swelling of requests for adding the voice to the desktop component.

    The big question is again - platform: Palm Desktop relatively simple. Outlook integration much more difficult.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  15. #15  
    I would so love to be able to try out the 'trip' function, but alas I can not get it to work. I have tried every beta and then this final version but have yet been able to get this function. I click on that little airplane symbol...poof...reset.
    I did report this on the beta boards but have yet to hear a word about it.( Other then to hear that it does work for Treo 650's and T3's) Oh well, will just keep waiting...all the other functions I love. Voice memos are great.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by tippymn
    I would so love to be able to try out the 'trip' function, but alas I can not get it to work. I have tried every beta and then this final version but have yet been able to get this function. I click on that little airplane symbol...poof...reset.
    I did report this on the beta boards but have yet to hear a word about it.( Other then to hear that it does work for Treo 650's and T3's) Oh well, will just keep waiting...all the other functions I love. Voice memos are great.

    I suspect a corrupted Trips file during install. There are two files that you should delete using a program like FileZ (freeware), AgendusTrips, and AgendusTripsPersonal.

    Both should be regenerated without a reinstall....and I assume your using a 600 but I assure you I didn't see your post in the beta forum and apologize for not answering it.

    There were issues with the Trips causing resets in the alpha but they were working after build 594 and we are at 614 so it should work.

    Try the deletion and advise.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  17. #17  
    RSGMoose that work!! Ok now here's the thing get in trips start playing around adding some trips, its working, then go into edit a trip realize was in wrong trip hit cancel...poof...reset & it deleted the trip! Is the a Bug? I will also post over @ Iambic boards. And this wasn't just once....I recreated it 4 times in a row. But what I'm seeing so far other then the reset looks good!
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by tippymn
    RSGMoose that work!! Ok now here's the thing get in trips start playing around adding some trips, its working, then go into edit a trip realize was in wrong trip hit cancel...poof...reset & it deleted the trip! Is the a Bug? I will also post over @ Iambic boards. And this wasn't just once....I recreated it 4 times in a row. But what I'm seeing so far other then the reset looks good!
    It must be device specific (600) because I can't duplicate on my 650. And yes it is a bug.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  19.    #19  
    RSGMOOSE - thanks for the helpful feedback.

    Have you found the new version conflicting with any of your other programs? Also, are you experiencing many resets in the release version on your 650?

    Thanks again.
  20. #20  
    When typin g in a look up in contacts a press space bar it brings up the menu. I was emailed this was fixed so I bought 10 it does this same thing I think aqendus is very missleading.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions