A bought one of these cases ( http://cgi.ebay.com/SOUND-CASE-SPEAK...QQcmdZViewItem ) at CompUSA the other day for $15. I actually is working kind of nice with my Treo.

The Treo fits inside fine but not while having it plugged into the speaker. I don't find this an issue though because you need to control pTunes with the 5-Way anyway. It needs the stereo adapter to work but most of us have these now a days. It runs off a 9 volt battery and I haven't had it long enough to know have long of life you get from a single battery.

What I love about this device is the freedom for the price. 1) This kicks the FM Transmitters out of the water IMO. I never had luck with the quality of those transmitters and only kept them in the car. 2) This case allows me to move it around more freely whether in the car, at my desk, in a hotel room or outside on my hammock. 3) has better sound quality (though it's not super high quality by any means) than the FM Transmitters and incredibly loud. 4) It also allows me to store some extras inside like an extra set of headphones, bluetooth gadgets, cables, etc.

I just thought I'd share this with others. Personally I've been wanting a speaker-type dock simular to the many iPod versions out there. I'm not saying that this is even close to as good as those for the iPod but it's perfect for things like Podcasts downloaded from QuickNews or Internet Radio streams wherever I'm at.

I'm sure these are selling at many other stores as well....