1.    #1  
    I wake up this morning to find that my chatter connections are stuck on "WAIT" again. Anyone else seeing similar issues connecting through chatter to Fastmail. I have no problem connecting from outlook. Just curious.
    I'm stuck on "SMTP Hello"
    Blue mailbox here.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Yes, Wait here.
  5.    #5  
    Damnit, i wish fastmial could get their act together.
    I looked at Fastmail after using Fusemail and to me there is no comparison. Yes Fusemail costs $20/year, but it is quicker and has a much better web interface and some nice sharing services.
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    No problems with fastmail today, inbound or outbound.
    Hmmm...not a good thing. I didn't check Fastmail till about 10am this morning (PST) so I didn't get the wait stuff. I checked out FuseMail's prices...not bad, I think they're comparable with Everyone.net's service:
    http://www.fusemail.com/solutions/co...ail_plans.html
  9.    #9  
    I'm still getting nothing but "Wait" when trying to log in to my fastmail account. This is really frustrating. Anyone got any ideas. I've paid for a fastmial account, so i don't want to go looking elsewhere if i can help it.

Here's the really odd thing. I have no problems at all sending mail through SSL SMTP on fastmail through Chatter.

What gives here.
    Did you try "Edit Mailbox" and the "OK"? Did you try a reset?

Marc
  11.    #11  
    Yes, and Yes.....

Just doesn't seem to like me.