1.    #1  
    I have a goal. That is, to have the best equipped Treo 650 as reasonably possible. I want an emphasis on multimedia, games, and fun stuff in general (after all, my Treo is more of a toy than anything else). Productivity is important, but I feel most PIM needs are satisfied with the standard Palm apps, so I have no real desire to upgrade that aspect of the software. I want my Treo to be able to do anything, from watching TV to playing Nintendo games. Now, keep in mind, I'm not made of money, but I am willing to invest in my Treo. What I need from you, my friends, are suggestions on software (freeware and shareware) I should consider. I'm pretty happy with the accessories I have, but I plan on getting a BT headset and possibly a car charger. Let the suggestions begin!

BTW, things I already have include:

1GB SanDisk Card
    2GB Sandisk Ultra 2 Card
    Webster's Dictionary on MMC Card
    Innopocket Magnesium Case
    Cingular Unlimited GPRS

Sharewares I have:

ZLauncher
    Pocket Tunes
    MobiTV

... And a whole pile of freewares. Links to suggested products are greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Come on, I know you guys have ideas.
    Some thoughts - everyone's experience is different, but I think you'll find that switching cards can get old very fast. If you want Nintendo games, look for NesEm on kalemsoft, or Firestorm on Crimsonfire. You can find several additional suggestions on the various "must-have apps" threads.
    there is a thread called "suggested threads for 650 users" that has links to threads containing power users' setups...it was extremely helpful to me.
    Palm Treo 680
    Unlocked GSM
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Last edited by aldamon; 09/20/2005 at 11:25 AM.
    I just wish I could get snappermail to work properly. I can't get that thing to work to save my life. Snapper is the only email app that works without problems. i would just ask for a email system that comes with the treo to work poperly.
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    I just wish I could get snappermail to work properly. I can't get that thing to work to save my life. Snapper is the only email app that works without problems.
    lol.... am i the only one that sees the complete oxymoron here?
    Global Posts
    390 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    Things that make you go Hmmm
    Waiting for Palm Pre on AT&T then can replace my iPhone. Needs Doc To Go and Flash

Mutley - Passed 4-18-06. A better friend one could not ask for!
    Quote Originally Posted by durex
    Hahaha, this is exactly what i was thinking. Ummm, try Chatter?
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks for your help, guys.