Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    Ooooh! Does it work now?
    I deleted the new files and the Contact DB from the Treo650. Restored the 'original Contacts DB from the SD card and got the 'original' error again
    -- Outlook Contacts XT
    Error: 0x8000ffff Adaptor failed to convert from device. <0x8000ffff> Error: 0x8000dfff An error occurred while converting a Handheld record.
    Outlook Contacts XT synchronization failed

This must conclude there is some type of corrupted file in the 'original' Contacts DB.

Now the work really starts... LOL
    Dear All:
    I received this error today. Yesterday I installed the Outlook conduit which allow me to sync with my hotmail account. Apparently it goofed my folders up. I did a detect and repair and my Outlook conduits are syncing again. Once again a Microsoft problem and not a Palm problem .
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    I think I'm having the same problem - how did you systematically find and delete all of these recurring records with no end dates on the palm side?
    Quote Originally Posted by adman4 View Post
    I've been a Palm user for years, and all of a sudden I cannot sync to Outlook. I can connect to other 3rd-party apps (Docs to Go, Vindigo, etc.), but I consistently receive "OLERR, - Not Synchronized, Outlook Calendar synchronization failed" errors regarding all Outlook conduits (see below for sample log).

I went to the "custom.." tool for HotSync and checked to see what's going on. I tried to change, for example, "Calendar "Outlook" settings, but once I clicked on "Settings...", I received an error message: "This version of Outlook is not supported by the Outlook Conduit applicaion. Supported Outlook versions are Outlook 98, 2000, XP (2002) and 2003." I've been using XP (2002) for 6 months without issue.

The only thing I can think might be the problem is that 2003 was pre-installed on my system. I never activated it, so I've only been using 2002. When I installed the new Microsoft auto-updater which integrates Office and Windows updates, it forced all my Office docs into 2003, which I couldn't open. This required me to uninstall 2003 and "repair" 2002, which may have confused my conduits.

I can't find anything on any website (and I've been working on this for hours) that seems to help me. Yes, I've reinstalled Office, reinstalled Palm, switched to sync with Palm Desktop then back to Outlook, installed the new conduit updater, installed the new Palm Desktop and tried everything on Palm Support. Any other suggestions?

Please? HELP!

Sample error log:
    Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:0B-0004
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x0)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    OLERR:0C-000B (0x0)
    OLERR:0C-0002 (0x0)
    OLERR:0C-000F (0x80004005)
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Contacts synchronization failed

OLERR:01-0001
    Outlook Tasks
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Tasks synchronization failed

OLERR:0F-0001
    Outlook Notes
    - Not Synchronized
    Outlook Notes synchronization failed
    After taking a bit of a hiatus from Palm OS (my last company only supported WM), I am back - no that Palm OS is pretty much EOL. I just bought a NIB unlocked 680 and installed the software from Palm (not the disc). I have the exact same problem described, even the Office 2002 - 2003 thing. I have read through this entire thread looking for the consensus solution and all I came away with was buy Pocket Mirror. Actually, I was using Office 2003 on a desktop and started using a laptop for a fresh install (had 2003 preloaded but I installed 2002 because that was all I had an extra license for). So I copied my .PST from my Office 2003 to 2002 on the laptop and have the exact issues mentioned in this thread. I have tried about everything here except Pocket Mirror and the dbscan thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by sck18 View Post
    I think I'm having the same problem - how did you systematically find and delete all of these recurring records with no end dates on the palm side?
    I think you have to look in Outlook and not on the Palm device:

I realize this is a little late for you sck18, but perhaps it can benefit others.

Go to Calendar
    View
    Arrange By
    Current View
    Recurring Appointments
    Click on the collumn to "recurrence range end"
    Then choose any appointment that doesn't have an end date
    Open the Appointment
    The choose Recurrence

Hope this helps
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    I think you have to look in Outlook and not on the Palm device:

I realize this is a little late for you sck18, but perhaps it can benefit others.

Go to Calendar
    View
    Arrange By
    Current View
    Recurring Appointments
    Click on the collumn to "recurrence range end"
    Then choose any appointment that doesn't have an end date
    Open the Appointment
    The choose Recurrence

Hope this helps
    My Calender got stuck with appointment without subject.
    After deleting all entries without a subject the synchronisation was working again.

Regards Urs
    Quote Originally Posted by uhake View Post
    My Calender got stuck with appointment without subject.
    After deleting all entries without a subject the synchronisation was working again.

Regards Urs
    Good to know uhake,
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345