Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Hi there,

My roommate just got his SC650 from the TreoStore. However, after he put on the belt clip, it doesn't seem to wanna come off. I think there might be some trick to it like my Vaja being turned on the side and then release, but this SC650 has us confused. Thanks for your help.

thanks!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    What noone has this case? I am shocked by the lack of replies...just looking for a little help..
    I cannot tell anything from the product photos here at TC, but most belt clips either operate strictly on tension or have a release button you push to unhook the device from it. . . . . if this is not readily apparent by inspection -- I would give TC Sales or support a call.

Cheers, Perry.
    Use your fingers to support the nub as you put it in and out. There is no release mechanism. It works like a snap. Snaps in and snaps out. A cool design, though odd with the stretchy material. My review of the case should be up soon and I too had to drop a line for a little advice.

Think of it, a case that needs an FAQ.

Doug
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Thanks for your replies...Doug was correct. It's a snap, as he stated who would of thought they would do that to a stretchy case. Thanks again..Happy Roomie = Happy Home!