1.    #1  
    Hi guys, I'm new here and have a few questions before I buy a 650. First, I went to a store yesterday and they offered me a Cingular 650 and offered me to to unlock it for T-Mobile for a total of $300. Guess that sounds ok to me, but they said that I won't be able to use the Web account so that I can go online, is this true or ?? They said they couldn't do it. So what should I do, do i have to get a unbranded phone from Palm or is there a way around it. Well I guess I only really had 1 question

Thanks Micael
    Your unlocked Cingular 650 should work with tmobile's data and voice services. If you want to be 100% sure, go with a unlocked Palm 650.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks ROME, anyone out there that have tried it.

Micael
    I seem to remember several people reporting that it worked for them. Try a search.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.