1.    #1  
    Someone just send me a anonymous text message, I think I know who sent it though. How would I send them back a anonymouse text message?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    Anyone know of any software for the palm (Treo 650) that will I allow me to do this?
    This sounds like some sort of "Bluejacking" thing. (Bluetooth.) I've reads lots about it but never actually tried it!
    I know there's a an app in the U.K., but not in the states. I googled it some time back.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
  6.    #6  
    Anyone???
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    You can usually send a somewhat "anonymous" text message by accessing the provider's website and sending a message that way.

For example:
    (1) Check out Cingular's text messaging page here.
    (2) The "From" field is required; however you can put ANY name or combination of numbers in there (to make it look anonymous just put a period or a space).

At any rate, that's what I've done in the past to send an anonymous text message. Granted, some people may know that the message was sent from the web, but they won't know WHO sent it.
  8.    #8  
    I have Sprint and I am pretty sure you can't do that with their service. Really looking to get some software that will aloow me do to this. Anyone else?!?!
    Yes you can go to Sprints web site and send a sms message and you do have the option to fill in a reply address or leaving it blank.
    Maybe this will work...10 second search of palmgear led me to it...

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=33415
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  11.    #11  
    Yeah I saw that already but it doesn't work on the Treo 650. Well at least I couldn't get it to work on it.