Global Posts
    595 Global Posts
    I have Windows Media Player 10 installed, and Palm Desktop 4.1.4 keeps *****ing that I need to install WMP 9. It's annoying to see this upon every start of Palm Desktop...
    I know, this is so freaking annoying. I havent found anyway around it though.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Found a solution that works for me. Once the Palm Desktop has opened go into Tools/ Options and set the startup application to Calendar.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    doesn't get rid of the message. It only delays it until you click on the media page.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Oh well, guess I must be lucky then because it works for me.... There's no delay, the message just doesn't appear.
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo