1.    #1  
    After setting up my Sprint Treo 650 to use BT and Dial-Up Networking without any problem I am suddenly getting the following error:

error 692: There was a Hardware failure.....

Once again, I have been using DUN and BT without out any problems, then suddenly this error.

Might you have any thoughts on how to solve this error and get connected again?

Thank you for looking.
    Same problem here!
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    dealing with BT is such a PITA....i've finally given in and went to try Pdanet..so far so good...i'm finally able to use BT hotsync and BT DUN at the same time, so dun let it frustrate the hell out of you
    I think this is kind of funny, that I've been able to use Bt DUN for 10 months and all of a sudden I get error 692.

I'll get to the bottom of this.....
    -->BtDUN pre- and post- SprintPCS update 1.12 paired to PC and PPC.
    Darth_Maul -- a dark attacker, trained in the Jedi arts.
    Any luck with this? I am also having the same problem (Sprint T650). I have been happily using BT DUN since the 1.13 firmware update, but have just started getting error 692 on my laptop when I try to dial up. I have a sneaking suspicion that Sprint doesn't want us to be able to use BT DUN any more.

Anybody have any more info? Is there anyone out there who is using BT DUN successfully? Does PDAnet still work? I need to use this for my work, so it's making me very unhappy to suddenly not have it working.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    anyone ever get to the bottom of this? Also how is bt set up? do you have to have a wireless card on the pc to use bt?

error 692 is what im getting on my pc w no wl adpater. pda net works fine on other computer but this computer is making it hard for me....