1.    #1  
    i have searched but can not find a password, security program which would allow access to your phone but no to any other application. does anyone kno w of sucha program?
    thanks
    I think PDA Defense can do that. Also applock should be able to as well. I'm sure there are others, someone else here may offer more suggestions.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    I think PDA Defense can do that. Also applock should be able to as well. I'm sure there are others, someone else here may offer more suggestions.
    it looks like applock will do it perfectly, my next question is whats the difference between the trial version and the paid version. it does not look like the trial version expires.
    thanks
    It limits functionality, but I'm not sure specifically what. I got a free license a while back when they were giving away free apps on palmgear, but i don't even use it.
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    free license? how does that work
    Last year Palmgear ran a promotion and were giving away apps. You simply added it to your shopping cart, at no cost, then they emailed you a registration code. They did an app a day for a month.
    - Albert Einstein