1.    #1  
    Buy.com has the PNY 1GB SD card for $39.99 after a $20 mail-in rebate Is this a good deal or what? I'm thinking on buying one, but if you know of a better deal let us know.

Thanks,

Al
    Bought one 4-5 months ago and have had no problems with it. The price seems pretty good to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Buy.com has the PNY 1GB SD card for $39.99 after a $20 mail-in rebate Is this a good deal or what? I'm thinking on buying one, but if you know of a better deal let us know.

Thanks,

Al
    Info was posted at 7:14am 2 hrs prior to this post.
    I obviosuly meant I bought a PNY card, but for the record eCost had a deal that was within $3 of that offer several times in the last few months.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels
    You mean this?
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=95981
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yes that's it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by dlbrummels

What kind of subject is that? PNY? I searched for Secure digital and I didn't find anything so I would say in order to help others find things let's make better Titles for our threads.

Al
    What kind of subject is that? PNY? I searched for Secure digital and I didn't find anything so I would say in order to help others find things let's make better Titles for our threads.

Al
    Well, it was posted an was new when you signed on.

Al
    It's the Horned One's way...he's always short, direct and to the point.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."