1.    #1  
    Was watching E's coverage of the red carpet arrivals at the Emmy Awards and saw Jessie, the lawn boy from Desperate Housewives get out of his limo holding his blue 650 to his ear. They even commented on him talking on the phone on the red carpet later on showing again his Treo!
    yeah, I spotted it also.

Greg
    Hollywood loves Treo's. anybody watch Entourage on HBO?
    Entourage is filled with Treos...and RAZR's...

I LOVE that show
    Just watching Entertainment Tonight's coverage of the Emmys, and they showed Everybody Loves Raymond's Patricia Heaton's husband taking a picture of her and ET's Mary Hart with his Verizon Treo 650. They then showed a closeup of the picture on the phone.

ET is on at different times in different places so you might be able to catch it yet tonight.

I took this picture of the TV (I have DVR, so rewound).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RickMG; 09/19/2005 at 06:50 PM.
    I'm trying to upload the entire segment (189kb) taken off the TV with my treo and it says that it's an invalid file. How do I upload a movie file taken with the treo?
    Rick: thanks for the pic, that was cool.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    On Pontiac's Web site, if you go into the photo gallery of the Torrent SUV, you'll see a Treo 600 (I believe) in one of the storage trays in the front seat.
    Anyone see the Apprentice last night? At the beginning there was a quick shot of last season's winner, Kendra, talking on her 650 in a car. It must have the update -- she was even using the speakerphone.
    I saw that, and was surprised no one elso posted last night.
    I figured she must have been using a headset.
    What a bunch of nerds we are.

Even without the update, my speakerphone works pretty darn well.
    I saw Kendra on the apprentice.

this topic really is pathetic . but at least our posts count.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Watched the episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.... the family was using one when Ty called.. (Reference: It's the family who lost their daughter in Iraq.. Jessica Lynch was on the episode as well)
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    this topic really is pathetic . but at least our posts count.
    LMAO
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG
    I'm trying to upload the entire segment (189kb) taken off the TV with my treo and it says that it's an invalid file. How do I upload a movie file taken with the treo?
    You should zip it first, and then upload it.
    OK, continuing this nonsense, did everyone see Josh from West Wing last night? He now has his 650 in a gray Vaja case.