1.    #1  
    I just signed up for mobitv. Easy set-up
    It works fine with my t-mobile unlimited plan.
    The image is a bit blurry amd all the shows appear to be pre-recorded( on the few channels i have checked out) (ESPN,FOX sports, NBC, ABC)

For now it was worth the $10( $9.99/month), and it might be helpful if I lose power in a hurricaine( i live in south florida), but over all, I'll probably cancel my subscription in a couple months when the novilty runs out

I wish there was more live programing and live sports events

Although it is another anazing ability for our treo( now i can use it for Mp3's, ebooks, audiobooks, e-mail, games and TV) I just need more time in the day to play.
    I just downloaded the trial comerical for it to see how the quailty was and if I should pay to for it to unlock the channels. It was very blurry. I don't think I want to pay to unlock the other channels if they are going to looks as bad.
    Thanks for the headsup on t-mo and MobiTV. I've been waiting to investigate further, and will see if it's blurry for me also.

Greg
    sweet jesus.....i think I just pee'd my pants.

I hadn't downloaded because I didn't think it would work with T-Mobile....just viewed the promo and promptly ordered it. Maybe the novelty will wear off, but for now, this is quite amazing I think. Makes my Treo even more valuable. I can think of all the times I'm sitting around waiting for something or someone and would love to be able to watch or listen to something.....a bit blurry? Yes, but VERY acceptable for what it is doing!

Oh man....very nice....
    Largest problem is that it looks like they advertise it as the ability to watch normal tv channels. In reality it seems that there are only prerecorded versions of these channels. Can those who have it confirm this? If you have msnbc up on your Treo is it the same thing you see on your home set? I'm also quite disappointed that the MLB.tv channel doesn't seem to allow you to watch live games - despite having the paid internet mlb.tv subscription.
    Quote Originally Posted by lite blue
    I just signed up for mobitv. Easy set-up
    It works fine with my t-mobile unlimited plan.
    The image is a bit blurry amd all the shows appear to be pre-recorded( on the few channels i have checked out) (ESPN,FOX sports, NBC, ABC)

For now it was worth the $10( $9.99/month), and it might be helpful if I lose power in a hurricaine( i live in south florida), but over all, I'll probably cancel my subscription in a couple months when the novilty runs out

I wish there was more live programing and live sports events

Although it is another anazing ability for our treo( now i can use it for Mp3's, ebooks, audiobooks, e-mail, games and TV) I just need more time in the day to play.
    Did you go to the mobitv.com website and download from there?..if so, how did you get a generic gsm download version?...it looks like you have to choose a provider to use with it.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbenjami
    Largest problem is that it looks like they advertise it as the ability to watch normal tv channels. In reality it seems that there are only prerecorded versions of these channels. Can those who have it confirm this? If you have msnbc up on your Treo is it the same thing you see on your home set? I'm also quite disappointed that the MLB.tv channel doesn't seem to allow you to watch live games - despite having the paid internet mlb.tv subscription.
    Out of curiosity, I checked out MobiTV MSNBC vs "TV" MSNBC...I found the MobiTV MSNBC to "lag behind" (about 2 mins) the TV broadcast.
    I just wanted to post that I was able to find the mobi tv download for the t-mobile. T-mo was listed as one of the carriers.

I too also found that it was about 2 mins behind on both msnbc and cnbc.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I was watching DISCOVERY channel on my treo, and had my sattelite tuned to Discovery as well just to see how much it was off. Not by that much, like 30-45 secs. Thats still not bad. I dont think they stream directly to the phone(rather send the signal out). I think they recieve the channel and kinda record it while streaming it. I noticed that when it would buffer, I wouldnt loose content while it was buffering, so it was as if I pressed paused and continued watching tv.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    I tried it and it looked blurry but the longer I was watching it.. it seemed to clear up enough... strange..
    I got mobi on T-Mobile. It's working fine. DOesn't seem too blurry.
    I'm wondering how to get more channels. I notice that some of the other networks have more choices. I would like to get SPEED (amongst others).

Any ideas or workarounds?

Thanks,

Greg