1.    #1  
    I saw a couple of side loading cases online and I notice when you put your treo in the case, the antennae is pointing to the right. Now, wouldn't that make it really hard for a right hand person to take the phone out.

The way I see it, you have to use your right hand to open up the case and use your left hand to grab the antennae to take out the phone. I am right-handed and to me that's not convenient.

IS THERE A SIDE LOADING CASE OUT THERE WITH THE ANTENNAE FACING TO THE LEFT? It makes sense doesn't it.

Cona
    I thought the same thing but I have used a side case for two years and wont use anything else. It is not that troublesome to take the phone out to use.The orientiation
    of antennae is necessary so the screen is across the body for protection. I had a Palm V in a side case with the screen facing out ... I broke the screen THROUGH the case
    squeezing through some parked cars...so I learned my lesson.
    I have no idea what you mean. I pop open the case with my right hand and lever the treo up and out with the same hand by using the antenna. Works perfect. In fact, I've read several people objecting to the antenna but I use mine all the time to put the treo in and out of the sidemount case and would miss it. Yes, you definitely want the screen facing inward.