1.    #1  
    I am running LightWav Pro version 1.0.4#2005.012 and just installed it last Wednesday or Thursday. Since that time, if I receive a call and choose not to answer it, my phone rests once the 'missed call' note comes up. This is a new problem that I just began experiencing over the last few days since the upgrade. The only other application I installed after that was the GO Treo app that disables the dimmer (I forget the name). I have since deleted that app, but continue to experience this issue. If anyone else has had this problem please let me know if you were able to solve it. Thanks!
    Join the club. Only way I solved it was to delete the program.
  3.    #3  
    Ha! That was funny. Hopefully there is a fix because I have invested a few dollars in this software and haven't had any serious issues until now. I sent the developer an e-mail. I'll share his response here when I get it in the hopes that it may be of help to others.
    Sorry I was not being funny. There are alot of post of the problems caused by Lightwave . It is a regulary discused issue.They keep realeasing more updates that cause new issues. Never got replys for my money back. lost it all. On more than one of there programs.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...light=lightwav
    No joke. Lightwav has been bug infested from day one. Newer versions seem to add more and more bugs without fixing most existing ones. Good luck.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    sad thing is I even went way back to my first 2.X version of lightwav and it still resets mine.
    Ringo
  7.    #7  
    There is an upgrade to a newer version (Pro 1.1) that fixed the problem.