1.    #1  
    My call history goes back to April this year, now when I get to next April I assume the DB overwrites itself in the sense that my calls will become jumbled up, or can the Treo know what year the call was made? Thanks.
  2. cng
    Holy crap, I didnt know the Treo can collect history that far back. Must use a lot of memory. Unless you only make like 10 calls each month.
    I doubt it will screw it up. If you look inside the database the full date of each record is kept - but in the list it just displays day/month. Further confirmed by the fact that the display it changed for today's calls where it just shows the time if the date is today. The database backed up in your Backup folder on the PC is "PhoneCallDB.pdb"
    Quote Originally Posted by cng
    Holy crap, I didnt know the Treo can collect history that far back. Must use a lot of memory. Unless you only make like 10 calls each month.
    You can also clear your phone log, if you feel it may be taking up too much space, but a simple list of number, date and time should not be that much of a memory hog.

You can use FileZ to view how big that file is currently on your phone, or look up the size of the file backed up on your pc.

Cheers, Perry

(FileZ is a freeware file manager. ( www.nosleep.net ))
    I dont know how far back it will go... I HAD calls back to November up until a few weeks ago. Mind you I have 16 log entries in a day like today, day is half done and today is a typical day. So that's a lot of entries. Hell, it went back to my days from my 600. lol!
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.