1.    #1  
    I'm using Mail v. 1.02a on my Treo 600 to check email. Is there any way to syncronize my email messages sent from my Treo to my regular email account which I have set up as an imap account on my computer? I used to use Versamail and it did this.
  2.    #2  
    So does anyone know how?
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    ^ Unfortunately, with the T600's built-in mail app there is no way to "sync" sent messages back to your IMAP mailbox.

However, there are other email clients that will allow you to do this. I use Chatter, and it accomplishes this VERY WELL. You may want to check it out at http://www.chatteremail.com

If you need more information there are plenty of posts regarding Chatter in this forum. Just do a search.

Hope this helps
  4.    #4  
    Okay, here's a follow up question, then. Is there anyway to export the messages in my sent folder to my computer so that I can properly archive them?
    Quote Originally Posted by RMansfield
    Okay, here's a follow up question, then. Is there anyway to export the messages in my sent folder to my computer so that I can properly archive them?
    The best I've been able to come up with is to BCC myself on any email I send. I have a rule set up in Outlook that moves any mail from me to my Sent folder. Probably not what you're looking for but it works for me.