Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    the only way i get out of a program is by pressing home. is there a shortcut?does the app stay in the background if home is pressed?

thanks
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Unlike Windows or Windows Mobile, you don't need to close applications on the Treo. Palm OS doesn't really do multi-tasking. When you switch apps, the current app will just save its settings so when you return to it everything will be right where it was.
    <A HREF="http://www.treotoday.net">Treo Today<A> - news, tips, tricks and more
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morituri
    Unlike Windows or Windows Mobile, you don't need to close applications on the Treo. Palm OS doesn't really do multi-tasking. When you switch apps, the current app will just save its settings so when you return to it everything will be right where it was.
    so is there a shortcut or just press home?

Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    so is there a shortcut or just press home?
    Not to be a smart*ss, but what could be more shorter than pushing the Home button?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Insertion you really don't need that there "more" word in you sentence ya'no?
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Not to be a smart*ss, but what could be more shorter than pushing the Home button?
    with 7,531 posts surely you know of shortcuts
    smart8ss