1.    #1  
    After experiencing the lousy support from the snapper mail group, I decided to try Chatter.
    I DL'd it a couple of nights ago, and so far I like it.
    The only problems I see so far is the hard buttons.
    I have button 3 set for 'quicksync all', and button 2 set for 'next mailbox'.
    Button 3 only syncs the open mailbox, and button 2 does nothing. I have tried the 'next mailbox' setting on the other buttons, and they will not do anything either.
    I only have POP accounts set up (5).

On a side note.....
    I love the LED notification! That is one of the best features over snapper IMO.
    and....
    I would imagine a lot of us have to use our carriers SMTP server due to relaying rules. It would be nice to be able to enter and use 1 default SMTP server if we wanted to, instead of having to enter the same info for each account.

Thanx!
    Ron
    Ok, to make "Next Mailbox" work, you have to check the "Cycle" box for the Mailboxes that you want to cycle through (it's in the "Other" page of "Edit Mailbox"). I know it's a bit confusing!

And you don't have to enter SMTP information for each account. When you compose a message, you get a popup with all the available SMTP Profiles. If you have one, it's always the default...

Marc