1.    #1  
    This guy Marc Blank is the Nordstrom's of software developers. Well I had a peculiar bug which could not be reproduced by anybody else. I really loved Chatter but the bug was overwhelming. I would not have e-mailed him with my problem with an expectation of a response except that he received universal feedback of rapid responsiveness from other customers. After several e-mails the suit fits perfectly. I understand the fee has increased but it is still a bargain. I can also understand shopping somewhere else if you want to compromise price for customer support, but you really get both. BTW, I don't work for him nor am I a relative.
    I'm never one to shy away from the "Cult of Marc," so I'll just add to what you said. Chatter is the one "must have" program on my Treo. Take everything else away, just leave my Chatter alone!

I've never really had to bother him with questions, but anyone who has spent any amount of time in these forums knows that all questions are answered, and suggestions are taken into account.

Marc is the model that all future developers should look to emulate.

That is all. My name is Insertion, and I am a fan-boy.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Thanks, guys.

BTW, the price goes up to $39 (from $32) on Monday (September 19th); the Snapper rebate is also still in effect until then.

Marc