1.    #1  
    my phone seems like its not loud enough..or maybe im deaf..but i know it cant b that. any app thatll increase the volume?
    VolumeCare

There is a discussion forum dedicated to the application here at Treocentral.
    Another vote for VolumeCare! www.gotreosoftware.com
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  4.    #4  
    one of my friends had an older version of this. is there a way to update it?
    Just go to the gotreosoftware.com website and download the latest version.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  6.    #6  
    didnt work. said i need a registration key. i was sent the full version
    Trying to steal from the developer?

If it needs a reg key, and you like the app and want to keep using it....buy it. Simple.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    <moved>
    I think he wants a trial version.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    Trying to steal from the developer?

If it needs a reg key, and you like the app and want to keep using it....buy it. Simple.
    ill keep this version then. not wasting money on something that isnt needed...but wanted.
  10.    #10  
    althou on the website is does say free upgrades.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000
    <moved>
    I think he wants a trial version.
    no, i got version 1.9 from a buddy of mine..he sent me the prc. theres nothing to upgrade to the newer version..on the website it does say free upgrades.

say it on this site.

http://www.smartphonetools.treobits....ategory_id=255
    Did he send you the license with the .prc. From my experience most license aren't simply passed from one person to another. Free upgrades generally are for the original buyer. I may be wrong. I have been known to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by dport
    no, i got version 1.9 from a buddy of mine..he sent me the prc. theres nothing to upgrade to the newer version..on the website it does say free upgrades.

say it on this site.

http://www.smartphonetools.treobits....ategory_id=255
    If you have a version that is working without you putting in a registration key, then you have a hacked version! I am not a big fan of this practice. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...milies/mad.gif

You will also find that there are many bugs in the version you are running.

Just to clarify, when I say upgrades are free, I mean once you pay for VolumeCare, you will get free upgrades for the feature set you purchased. I am sure there is no one out there that would expect to get free upgrades if you have a hacked version of the program. Right???

Now you surely didn't know this was an illegal version of the program. So I would very much apprecaite you either paying for the application or stop using the product. I would very much like to have you as a customer!

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by dport
    didnt work. said i need a registration key. i was sent the full version
    On the first installation and use of VolumeCare, you start your 15 day trial period. If you have already trialed VolumeCare in the past, it will not allow you to trial it again.

Jeff