1.    #1  
    Any ideas please - looking for fastest 2gb card. Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Bought a Pretec 133x 2GB card today at Fry's - $129. Seems pretty fast. I had a few issues copying data from my 1gb corsair card, but I think that was my error.

2GB SD 133X PRETEC

Pretech SD:
    Outpost #: 4551787
    2GB SD 133X PRETEC
  3. cng
    Getting an ADATA 150x 2GB.
  4.    #4  
    do u mean ridata?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Maybe you all should search first... the adata 150x is nothing but problems... Most high speed cards are nothing but problems. The treo's sd slot just is pretty poorly designed...
    kingston ultimate 2G, used for a month not a sigle problem.
    speed very fast, got vfs mark over 750, writing speed 450+
  7. cng
    No, the Adata one has a trick to fix. You have to format in dos.
    Quote Originally Posted by cng
    No, the Adata one has a trick to fix. You have to format in dos.
    Tried the formatting in dos trick with mine...no joy. Perhaps I just got a bad one. I'm going to send it back to Adata and hope they get me something better.
    It seems that the only 2GB card people have been able to use reliably is the plain old Sandisk 2GB. The blue one, not the high speed one.
    My A-data 2GB card is working great!

YOu must make sure to format it in DOS!

Do a search for the procedure posted here at TC!

I have lots of Tom Tom maps and podcasts loaded, and I use/access that data daily, without any problems/corruptions.
    car_designer
    Visor Deluxe-->Treo 600-->650 cameraless-->700P-->755P cameraless conversion -->Treo 800W + Celio Redfly all on Sprint
    Parrot ck-3300 handsfree + BT GPS
    FYI,
    I have the AData card, and once I got it formatted, I have had no problems since.
    You know, formatting ANY card in DOS is probably a good idea. Even my "regular" lexar card tested about 20% faster with VFSMark when formatted with FAT16 in DOS than when formatted by the treo itself...

-Warr
    Progress? Well, at least I can get color traffic maps now...
    Psion 3a -> Psion 3c -> Palm IIIXE -> Palm VIIx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Centro