1.    #1  
    i just got a new treo 650 and i was wondering how i could tell when it was made. i noticed that on my friends treo you could slide the top button to togle between the sound being on or off, on mine the sound being on icon is black, on his it is the same as the off icon except no line thru it. also is there a lifetimer so i can see if it has been used before?
    thanks
    Who is the carrier on this Treo?
    I would think the packaging would make it obvious if it has been used before... ?
    Try ##786#
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    doesn't do anything on my Treo 650 GMS 01.31
    Quote Originally Posted by roguetrooper
    doesn't do anything on my Treo 650 GMS 01.31
    It's a Sprint code. According to the OP's profile, he is on Sprint. If it's available on your phone, you might have to use #* instead of ##, or it could be Sprint phones only...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    yea i know about the ##789 thing but i was really curious about dates like on the 600 you could tell the month date and year it was produced, and i was wondering if the black speaker on icon was an indication of anything.
    thanks