1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint Treo 650. The phone constantly goes into Active Hotsync. This is even when the unit is not connected to any cables. If I press cancel, the sync cancels but then it starts up right away.

I even did a hard reset and I am having the same problem.
    Weird, I just got a replacement Cingular Treo 650 to replace the one I just dropped in salt water, and it's doing this. I think it might be a hardware problem, where the hotsync button is continously pressed down. Anyone else seen it?

Sometimes the poor treo just sits there on the bootload screen, probably for the same reason (hotsync button stuck).

This does happen even if the hotsync cable is not plugged in.

I have a new Treo on it's way. Number 3...

-James.
    USR Pilot 5000, Palm Pilot Pro, Palm V, Sony Clie 610, Sony Clie TG50, Sony Clie UX50, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    My brother got a used unlocked GSM 650 his boss no longer wanted because it was doing the same thing. His boss said it was not working and a hard reset did not help. Well, I took the phone and kept trying a hard reset until it didn't try to auto hotsync. I then flashed it with the latest firmware/ROM. All is fine now... give it a try.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyokidd View Post
    I have a Sprint Treo 650. The phone constantly goes into Active Hotsync. This is even when the unit is not connected to any cables. If I press cancel, the sync cancels but then it starts up right away.

I even did a hard reset and I am having the same problem.
    Same problem yesterday... Got the new firmware upgrade and it went away. But, alas, mine has other problems. Darn thing works for about an hour and then none of the 'power on' buttons work and I have to soft reset for another hour of use.
    Barry Friedman
    Raspyni Brothers
    www.raspyni.com
    SPRINT with a TREO 755p