1.    #1  
    I now have Doom, Hexen and Quake working on my 650. VERY COOL. Does anyone know if you can use the Zodiac version of Duke Nuke'm and other games on our 650's. They are Palm applications and are on SD cards. Anyone with experience with this?
    how well do the games you have running play?
  3.    #3  
    Hexen and Doom play great. Quake is good, but a little bit choppy. Probably could use overclocking.
    any chance of posting links to where and how you got em working? i suppose i could search, but that would be too easy right? =P
    Global Posts
    413 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sndtubes
    I now have Doom, Hexen and Quake working on my 650. VERY COOL. Does anyone know if you can use the Zodiac version of Duke Nuke'm and other games on our 650's. They are Palm applications and are on SD cards. Anyone with experience with this?
    Ok, this is the only duke port I know of, and I don't even know if this works..So if you try it and make it happen, LET US KNOW

Duke
  6.    #6  
    Here is the thread with all of the info. http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=zdoomz

I have not tried any other games. I was curious as to if others have tried the Zodiac sd card games and if they worked.