1.    #1  
    Hi all -

Anyone been able to get your fantasy football info from Sportsline on the Treo?

They closed down the WAP site in favor of the "applications". Unfortunately, the applications only work for some of the regular phones (not any smartphones or the Treo).

Just curious.

Thanks.
    I would also like to know.. Thanks
    Me too!
    There is a fantasy link on this site:
    http://sportsline.air2web.com/cbsspo...deck/index.jsp
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by scyber
    There is a fantasy link on this site:
    http://sportsline.air2web.com/cbsspo...deck/index.jsp
    This is the site that is closed. If you go through and fill out your userid and select your league, you'll get the following message:

"CBS SportsLine has discontinued it's WAP access for Fantasy. However, look for SportsLine's new suite of wireless products that will allow users to set lineups, do transactions, and get all of their latest scores."
    This is a huge problem. We have superior technology and we're out of luck. I'd gladly pay the ten bucks, but cbs sportsline's new applications only work on cell phones. I can get the regular web site but the fantasy scores update using java and I don't think it's the java that you can put on the treo. I think I'm going to email or call somebody at sportsline. What could it have cost them to keep the wap site up?
    Quote Originally Posted by demps
    I think I'm going to email or call somebody at sportsline. What could it have cost them to keep the wap site up?
    Good luck. I have sent numerous emails to Sportsline and never got a reply. Like someone said above, 2-3 yrs ago I was able to access Sportsline Fantasy with my Treo 180 but now with my new and improved Treo 600 I cannot get access????
    Last edited by airunz; 09/19/2005 at 09:53 AM.
    There's actually an app for what I guess is the old Palm wireless PDAs (maybe VII) that I found on my commissioner.com page today. I downloaded and installed but I'm getting an error on my 650. Its a .pqa file. Can we run those types of files? Its total BS that I can't follow my teams and friends with $50 flip phones have sportsline mobile enabled.
    Quote Originally Posted by gillum
    Its a .pqa file. Can we run those types of files?
    Nope. Web clipping .pqa will not work on the Treo 600.
    This sucks.
    I can get to my league and see other pages.
    I emailed my self the direct link to my leagues home page, signed in and there it was.

For week 2 I could not get the scoreboard to update with scores having java installed also. Will see what can be done for week 3.