1.    #1  
    Hi all.

Just installed the Verichat trial. So far I am happy with it except that I cannot tell if someone on my buddy list is in idle mode. I see that there is an away symbol. Is there a setting that a I am missing?

Also. Is there a setting so that I won't have the bots in my "Online buddy list"?

Thanks!
  2.    #2  
    Just heard back from PDApps. I guess they do not have an "Idle" mode to show when your buddy is in Idle. I am very surprised that they don't and that nobody else has asked about it on this board.

To PDAapps:
    You might want to take the first screenshot off of your site under "IM Bots and Botmarks"
    http://www.pdaapps.com/verichat/tour.html

It clearly show "George Duncy (Idle)".

Funny that you don't have Idle mode but it's totally shown in that screenshot.

Any comments on that appreciated.
    I asked them about new features and all I was told is that they updated their bots and the server. So for me it doesn't mean much because I have a standard account. I asked them for the avility to do conferences and view archieved logs but got no response. Come on people you need to start sending those emails to dpaapps or they are going to sleep on future developements.

Thanks,

Al
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by one2ku
    Just heard back from PDApps. I guess they do not have an "Idle" mode to show when your buddy is in Idle. I am very surprised that they don't and that nobody else has asked about it on this board.

To PDAapps:
    You might want to take the first screenshot off of your site under "IM Bots and Botmarks"
    http://www.pdaapps.com/verichat/tour.html

It clearly show "George Duncy (Idle)".

Funny that you don't have Idle mode but it's totally shown in that screenshot.

Any comments on that appreciated.

I was informed that the "George Duncy (Idle)" is from a YAHOO IM. Does me no good because i'm on AIM.