1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650 on Sprint PCS's network, and the individual push email solutions offered by Sprint are terrible (Sprint PCS Business Connection Personal Edition). Does anyone else know of any other push email solutions that I could use that have more functionality (and most importantly, don't limit you to a maximum of 75 email messages)?

Thanks!

- marc
    Chattermail with Fastmail account.
    werd
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Ditto
    What do you then do for you outgoing email?
    You can either use fastmail's SMTP server or your carrier's SMTP server (or any other one you have access to, for that matter).

Marc
    Would then have to use versa mail on your treo for ie?
    On another related matter does anyone know how to stop fastmail from retreiveing all my email everytime and just retrieve new messages?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbressman
    I have a Treo 650 on Sprint PCS's network, and the individual push email solutions offered by Sprint are terrible (Sprint PCS Business Connection Personal Edition). Does anyone else know of any other push email solutions that I could use that have more functionality (and most importantly, don't limit you to a maximum of 75 email messages)?

Thanks!

- marc
    Chatter is cool but for some reason on my Sprint 650 it wants to stay in data mode. I used the latest beta. For a personal solution I would recommend it but it doens't like my phone for some reason.
    GolfBallMan - You should send me a log with the beta; maybe it's just a configuration issue. Logging instructions in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com.

idoc - What are you using that retrieves all your mail every time? It sure doesn't sound like Chatter, unless you have configured it strangely.

Marc
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I use chatter and an aol account. works great for me! the push is almost instant to! Tested it with my girlfriends blackberry and it works like a charm
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    GolfBallMan - You should send me a log with the beta; maybe it's just a configuration issue. Logging instructions in the FAQ at www.chatteremail.com.
    Marc
    I will need to reinstall and run it over the weekend.
    GBM - Let me know if I can help...

Marc