1.    #1  
    any way to do it?
    i dont wanna use lightwave (i dont even know if it does it though)

any other way?
    I agree. What's with the postage stamp? The 600 didn't do that!
    -Lammy
    Maybe cause of limited storage?
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamourish
    I agree. What's with the postage stamp? The 600 didn't do that!
    That's probably a resolution issue. A picture at 160x160 will only fill 1/4 of a 320x320 screen. Contacts probably sets the resolution still to 160x160 (or whatever it is, may be smaller.)

Just a guess.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Lightwav does do it although I've never used it since you have to set it up for each user that you want a full sized pic for
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Lightwav does do it although I've never used it since you have to set it up for each user that you want a full sized pic for

ya thats why idont wanna
    cuz thats super tedious

argh
    Where does this option exist in Lightwav? I've been using it from the get go and never knew you could have it make pictures for caller ID full size.

When I assign a picture it's the same size and when it's assigned in the contacts app.