Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Hey Gang,

I have been eager to try Agendus for Outlook and the Palm but I am having problems with it.

First with outlook:

1. It only shows my email I haven't read, and when I click on it it won't open. Is this how it is supposed to work.
    2. My tasks that are overdue don't show up only those that have current due dates, is this normal?

As for the Palm:

1. It won't recognize Chatter as my email client.

Any suggestions, I am an old PlanPlus User and I am sick of it not being supported for the Treo so I am moving to Agendus but I am finding it difficult so any help would be great appreciated.

BenJoe
    Last edited by BenJoeM; 09/14/2005 at 03:26 PM.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    You can change how your todos are displayed in the preferences. iambic.com has great support forums for these types of questions.
    JayJ
    -----
    PalmPilot Pro ->
    Palm III ->
    Treo 270 ->
    Treo 650 ->
    Treo 755p ->
    Palm Pre Plus
    I just want to add that Agendus has it's own setting for email as well. Under Options>Preferences>Misc.

So make sure BOTH agendus AND Default Apps under Palms Prefs. both point to Chatter.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I just want to add that Agendus has it's own setting for email as well. Under Options>Preferences>Misc.

So make sure BOTH agendus AND Default Apps under Palms Prefs. both point to Chatter.
    Thanks!

Chatter wasn't there before, but I just checked this time and it was.

Quote Originally Posted by jjquin
    You can change how your todos are displayed in the preferences. iambic.com has great support forums for these types of questions.
    I will now check out the forums for more info, I always come here first because treo user's know best!

Thanks
    Anyone able to get Agendus 10.1 to recognise chatter as the default email app? I have fiddled about, but have had no success
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MediaMgl
    Anyone able to get Agendus 10.1 to recognise chatter as the default email app? I have fiddled about, but have had no success
    After a soft reset it started it recognizing it. But alas I deleted Agendus this evening.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BenJoeM
    After a soft reset it started it recognizing it. But alas I deleted Agendus this evening.
    Alas? More like hooray! Agendus is buggy, and their support is a joke if the resolution isn't already posted somewhere. Trying to get their support staff to respond, let alone fix a problem, is like screaming at a wall.
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Nope still can't get 10.1 to "see" Chatter in the list of email apps...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kvcobra
    Alas? More like hooray! Agendus is buggy, and their support is a joke if the resolution isn't already posted somewhere. Trying to get their support staff to respond, let alone fix a problem, is like screaming at a wall.
    Your right it should be more like Hooray! My productivity Doubled once I got ride of the dumb thing. It took their tech support two weeks to get back to me and they still didn't have an answer for me.
    Your right it should be more like Hooray! My productivity Doubled once I got ride of the dumb thing. It took their tech support two weeks to get back to me and they still didn't have an answer for me.
    I want to like Agendus, but I keep coming back to Datebk5. Have you tried it? The developer is very responsive. It isn't a "big business" operation like Agendus is. Plus, it's rock solid, and doesn't reset all the time.

www.pimlicosoftware.com

I admit, Datebk5 is showing it's age, and needs to be spruced up really soon. I like the feature set of Agendus, but it's so buggy is makes me nervous (have crucial calendar data). I'll sacrifice some features for stability. Datebk5 does a great job with this comprimise.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericshmerick
    I want to like Agendus, but I keep coming back to Datebk5. Have you tried it? The developer is very responsive. It isn't a "big business" operation like Agendus is. Plus, it's rock solid, and doesn't reset all the time.

www.pimlicosoftware.com

I admit, Datebk5 is showing it's age, and needs to be spruced up really soon. I like the feature set of Agendus, but it's so buggy is makes me nervous (have crucial calendar data). I'll sacrifice some features for stability. Datebk5 does a great job with this comprimise.
    Thanks for the reply, I have tried Datebk and I really need a good Outlook component to the PIM software. I unfortunatly have gone back to PlanPlus even though it has no 5 key support It doesn what I need.

Thanks