1.    #1  
    My mailboxes are continuosly trying to "connect" and "login" but have not connected since late last night.

Anybody else experiencing this today 9/15/05?
    Nope.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    No.
    Yes; I can't send mail.

Marc
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $its$ $still$ $the$ $14th$ $here$ $in$ $the$ $US$.

I am not having problems with Chatter, just tested send and receive.
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Yes. absolutely, and it's driving me crazy. I was able to send one email this morning through Chatter, but have not been able to connect to my IMAP folders at all. All i get is a "WAIT" command in the bottom right. I hope this isn't a long-term problem. My job needs me to stay connected.
    Everybody that is saying "NO", are you gusy using Fastmail also, or just Chatter?

Strangely enough, on my office computer, when i log into outlook, it picks up my fastmail accounts and emails with no problems. There is something going on with the Chatter connection for some reason.
    It's a fastmail issue, though, not a Chatter issue, as far as I can see.

Marc
    Just chatter here. No problems at all, even using an old beta Waiting on the new release!!!
    iPhone in the Washington DC area.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I am having the problem. If i go to the fastmail website i can log in and get my mail but when I use chatter it hasn't worked since late last night. I hope it clears up soon or someone has some idea on how to fix this.
    There's got to be something bizarre going on with fastmail. I can receive mail, but not send via fastmail; no problems with any other service (I test with Gmail, Yahoo, everyone.net, and AOL; all work fine).

Marc
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    I have two FM accounts, one tied to GMail and another tied to my domain Email. GMail is not forwarding messages properly to FM. I just set Gmail to forward messages to my work account and it's not forwarding at all. My domain account is forwarding properly and FM IMAP is working fine.

EDIT: This is making me nervous. My POP3 setup was rock solid and now I have to worry about all of my accounts forwarding to FM and (if I'm reading everyone's replies correctly) then I have to worry about a flaky FM working in the first place.
    Last edited by aldamon; 09/14/2005 at 02:21 PM.
    FYI, I'm having trouble. "Connecting" when I went to bed this morning at around 6AM, still "Connecting" now (and with an almost depleted battery, so it must've been "Connecting" all morning.)

The fastmail website works fine, as does Outlook....

Hmmm...just checked Chatter again, and now I have a pretty blue mailbox.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I still can't send with fastmail, but can receive.

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    I still can't send with fastmail, but can receive.

Marc
    I'm recieving just fine. I use SMTP profiles, so I can't say anything about sending.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I'm fine sending in chatter through fastmail. I was having problems logging in with rc2 until I did the thing others suggested where you edit the mailbox properties. After that no problems.
    I am also unable to log into my fastmail account with chatter 1.1b8. No problems with web login, so at least I'm not worried about losing mail.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    i finally got it working again. went inot edit mailbox. Re-entered my fastmail password and it started working. Hopefully that will be the end of the problems.
    Chatter was hanging with me this morning, then it magically went back to work around 11am PST today!