1.    #1  
    Spent the morning searching through past threads and I have the same problem many on here have had. Sites that previously worked, dont anymore, telling me that cookies arent enabled when they are. I used one of the fixes that was recommended, deleting the Cookies file, but there was not one there when I went to the Delete menu. The Cookie file under the Advanced menu is 0K.

Any suggestions at this point?
    Deleting the cookies via the menu in Blazer doesn't always clear out the problem. You should delete the cookies file via a file manager like Filez. The file to delete is called "Web Cookies".
    Hello,

Looking for the same solution as dcmidnight. Came across this thread when I searched. I downloaded Filez but cannot find the file "Web Cookies".

Can you tell me how to find it? Thanks.
    I can't explain why it's not showing up in FileZ.
    Did you attempt to delete it from the palm launcher?
    Home button
    Menu
    Delete
    scroll for Web Cookies
    Delete
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Hi TurboTiger,

Been reading alot of threads about this trying to figure it out.

Saw in one thread that another guy had the same problem finding Web Cookies. He did a hard reset and then was able to access those problem sites. He never did say whether he found web cookies.

Well I did a hard reset too and still can't access the site I want to.

I looked under my Palm Launcher and no sign of Web Cookies.

I downloaded Filez before and after the hard reset and still did not find Web Cookies. Under Filez I went to "View and Edit Files". Then I went to Tree and said to "Expand" then a bunch of files showed up. Couldn't find it in there.

My software is Treo650-1.15-CNG

Frustrating I can't find it and others have gotten it to work.

Would totally appreciate any help that you Turbotiger or anyone else knows of.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhsu21
    Hello,

Looking for the same solution as dcmidnight. Came across this thread when I searched. I downloaded Filez but cannot find the file "Web Cookies".

The problem is that you're trying to find a file that only exists on a Treo 600. For a Treo 650, the file name is "Blazer Cookies".
    Quote Originally Posted by bhsu21
    Hello,

Couldn't tell from this post you had a 650. The Thread itself indicates problems with cookies on a 600.

Good Luck anyway
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Thanks guys. Will keep trying to find out the problem