Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Marc,

I've downloaded and installed your latest 1.1rc2 and have experienced self-deleting emails with two IMAP accounts. I t appeared to have occurred after aI read an email, closed it and moved on to check another account. On my return to the original mailbox, more than one email was missing.

This is a significant issue as of course, there is no way to retrieve these lost emails from the server. Previously I only experienced this with a POP account setup with Gmail but all emails remained at Gmail's webmail.

Please help.

Regards,
    Keith
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    There haven't been any IMAP related changes lately (all POP3). Also, Chatter can't arbitrarily delete emails; the only deletion mechanism is user-initiated and based on unique id. And since I don't have any other reports of anything remotely similar, it's really hard to know what to say.

I guess you could keep logging on, and send me a log when this happens...

Marc
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Marc, thanks for your reply.
    I will continue to monitor...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C