1.    #1  
    I'm new to the 650 (have had the phone for a week). My phone is defective and it's going to be shipped to Palm and Palm is mailing me another one. The issue is that I have loaded Pocket money on my phone and I want to know if I can get the program saved to my laptop until I get my replacement phone. I really don't want to lose all the financial transactions I've recorded in the phone.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    HEY cruznis!!! Great to see you around these parts from Hofo's! You always are very helpful over there!

Anyway, if you can sync the Treo to the laptop, then you will have a copy of all the info on you profile on the laptop. Another option is to use a SD backup app like Backupman or Backupbuddy VFS. That way you can backup your Treo to the card and then just restore everything or just the specific files you want to your new Treo from the card. Hope that helps!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    HEY cruznis!!! Great to see you around these parts from Hofo's! You always are very helpful over there!

Anyway, if you can sync the Treo to the laptop, then you will have a copy of all the info on you profile on the laptop. Another option is to use a SD backup app like Backupman or Backupbuddy VFS. That way you can backup your Treo to the card and then just restore everything or just the specific files you want to your new Treo from the card. Hope that helps!
    Thanks.. Now that I have the 650 I'm sure I'll be hanging out here trying to learn more about the phone.

So let me see if I understand you.. The 650 has sync'd to my laptop.. I have all my contacts and everything.. so even though I don't see the Pocket Money app saved through the Palm Desktop, it is really there and will download the app back into the 650 when I get the replacement?