1.    #1  
    Out of touch isn't an unknown state for me, but I wasn't aware TomTom Navigator 5 (for Palm) was available as Software-Only for those of us who already have a BT GPS.

I think I found best price at: http://www.tigergps.com/tonagpssoonb.html

But I thought I'd run it past the forum first. Is this truly the current release of TomTom for my Treo 650 (Software Only)?

I haven't seen anybody talking about this, so I'm reluctant to purchase without checking.

Thanks for the help,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  2.    #2  
    Hmmm, does silence mean nobody knows?

--> Has anybody here purchased the Software-Only version of Navigator 5?

--> Am I the only one waiting for it??

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    I bought the bundled TTNav5 w/bluetooth GPS from TigerGPS. This looks like the same software that was included in my package. TigerGPS seemed like the best deal at the time, shortly after TTNav5 came out. If you search for other TomTom posts, I believe you find others that have purchased the software only package for use with existing GPS units.
    I bought the software only version from TigerGPS when it was first released. I received it faster than they actually stated. I already had a Delorme BlueLogger. They work great together.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    I bought the software only version from TigerGPS when it was first released. I received it faster than they actually stated. I already had a Delorme BlueLogger. They work great together.
    Thanks, John.

I'm amazed I missd this. I've been waiting for the software-only and have occassionally checked the TomTom site (still no mention of availability there) and I'm here every day.

I monitor the various TomTom threads, but they are mostly discussions of installation issues and such. I fully expected someone to post an "I found it" thread which I don't think ever materialized.

Anyway, I'm off to buy it. Cheers!
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    I got the software only version from Semsons about 2 months ago...works great

I think they sell it for ~$129 as software only...Since I bought at the same time as a BT-338, I got the software for ~$100 ($229 for both)
    I got a great deal on emule :-)