1.    #1  
    two quick questuions. I cant get the zlauncher clock to show the time, it only displays the date.

Also I have seen it done before, but cant figure it out, how can you get the ispin taskbar to showup ontop of zlauncher?

thanks
    I can help with the ZLauncher question. I'm assuming that like most people you place your clock at the top of the screen. Go into Menu > Options > ZLauncher Prefs, then click the Top/Bot. Bar tab. Press and hold on one of the positions displaying your top bar buttons. It will pop up a menu of available options you can use as buttons for your top bar. Select Info Button from the list, the select Time from the submenu. Click OK and the time should show up on ZLauncher's top bar. If you use the bottom bar for the time than place it on the bottom bar.

I don't know much about iSpin - maybe someone else can help with that.

Good luck.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninodelsol
    I can help with the ZLauncher question. I'm assuming that like most people you place your clock at the top of the screen. Go into Menu > Options > ZLauncher Prefs, then click the Top/Bot. Bar tab. Press and hold on one of the positions displaying your top bar buttons. It will pop up a menu of available options you can use as buttons for your top bar. Select Info Button from the list, the select Time from the submenu. Click OK and the time should show up on ZLauncher's top bar. If you use the bottom bar for the time than place it on the bottom bar.

I don't know much about iSpin - maybe someone else can help with that.

Good luck.
    Thank you for the reply, but please reread the question. I know how to add a clock, but it will only display the date, not the time.

Thanks
    In ZLauncher (without going into preferences or anything), You would simply have to press and hold on the date. Then you'll have the option to select the time, or day. Then obviously you would select time.
    Yup, just tap and hold on the date and a popup display option should appear...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions