1.    #1  
    I'm using XpressMail for my e-mail on my 650. When composing a new message I hit the "To" button and want to do a name search so that I can enter the e-mail address that way instead of manually. Unfortunately, no matter what name I type in is says it can't be found. The only place it searches is the Palm Address Book. I have all my info. in Contacts.

I thought they were the same but apparently they're not. Any answers? Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,

Jeff
    I've had trouble too - if you put in last name, it gives a list of people with that last name, but unfortunately, you can't do first initial last name as with other Palm applications, and I have found no way to do a company name.

Mitch
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffg11570
    I'm using XpressMail for my e-mail on my 650. When composing a new message I hit the "To" button and want to do a name search so that I can enter the e-mail address that way instead of manually. Unfortunately, no matter what name I type in is says it can't be found. The only place it searches is the Palm Address Book. I have all my info. in Contacts.

I thought they were the same but apparently they're not. Any answers? Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks,

Jeff
    Jeff - Are you connected to Exchange or Domino. If Exchange then you should see dropdown choices for Palm Address Book and one for your Corporate contacts as well as Personal Contacts.

mvgossman - yes the search is by last name only and since it only searches that field it is not going to pick up and search for company names.