Global Posts
    790 Global Posts
    Is anyone else having problems with verichat this afternoon? My verichat cannot connect to any of the IM proxys
    Yeah, it's been on and off. Haven't noticed Yahoo but I've seen MSN log on and off.
    I'm back!
    Have been logged on all day, no problems.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I have not been able to get online all day either. I am glad that its not just me, well I wish it wasn't anyone having problems but it makes me feel better knowing that its not my treo or anything, hopefully it comes back up soon
    Quote Originally Posted by iramike
    I have not been able to get online all day either. I am glad that its not just me, well I wish it wasn't anyone having problems but it makes me feel better knowing that its not my treo or anything, hopefully it comes back up soon
    Have been logged on all day, no problems, it isn't Verichat then.
    Same here. I thought it was just me. AIM seems fine, but MSN has not been working for almost 2 days for me.
    Waynew73

(m105 => IIIxe => VIIx =>Tungsten T => i705 => Treo 600 => T-MO MDA => HTC Tytn = HTC Tilt & T-MO Dash => HTC TouchPro & HTC S740 => Palm Pre)
    Man, I've spent a lot of money and time on these things!!
    I'm starting to get annoyed by stupid Verichat. How is Cruisier compared to Verichat connection wise? I sometimes get disconnected for nothing and then it can't connect and keeps failing. Other times it goes on and off.. Very annoying.. I'm thinking about moving to something else next year if they don't fix it.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    I'm starting to get annoyed by stupid Verichat. How is Cruisier compared to Verichat connection wise? I sometimes get disconnected for nothing and then it can't connect and keeps failing. Other times it goes on and off.. Very annoying.. I'm thinking about moving to something else next year if they don't fix it.

Al
    No problems in years, sorry for your grief, try Causerie ?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    It came back up, maybe like 5 or so eastern time. Not that big of a deal, its just tough to deal, Verichat and Chatter, without either of those I start to crack
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    I went ahead and deletedd Verichat and installed Causerie. Well, it is really hard to get used to the Interface. I tried to like it, but I could not get the same experience I get from Verichat. The worst part was getting all my buddies from all my accounts show in one single list. I guess we are gonna have to ask Verichat make some updates.

Al