1.    #1  
    I have had a treo 600 and now i have a treo 650. Its almost in every part better than the old version but the I don't like the calendar. There isn't anymore a week view which you can see the dates. In calendar of treo 600 you can see the dates of a whole week. But sometimes its hard to read because the solution of the display is bad. The treo 650 has a better solution, why they take this view away?
    Are there any possibility to change this? Are there any free calendars which are better?
    cu
    kaoote
    The Treo 600 was from Handspring and was using a Dtbk3 version for it's calendar. The 650 uses Palm's calendar program. Dtbk5 is available for a cost. . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    The Treo 600 was from Handspring and was using a Dtbk3 version for it's calendar. The 650 uses Palm's calendar program. Dtbk5 is available for a cost. . . .
    ...and well worth it, I might add.

Imagine your old datebk program with 110% more power and flexibility!!

-jeff
    -jeff

...the Truth will set you free!
  4.    #4  
    and where can I buy it? or where can I get it if I am a student and have no much money?
    and what's the meaning of the others...
    Do you like the new calendar.. or you like it more the older one?
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoote
    and where can I buy it? or where can I get it if I am a student and have no much money?
    and what's the meaning of the others...
    Do you like the new calendar.. or you like it more the older one?
    You can visit the website here. I think it's about $25, and don't know if they have any student discounts or not.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My Treo 650 calendar week view shows the dates. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    I have had datebook5, datebook3, and the regular plain jane datebook program. I like the default one. Plain and simple, great agenda view.
    My t650 shows the dates, days, week of the year and month/year....What am I not missing?

Byron
    Quote Originally Posted by h2ologged
    My t650 shows the dates, days, week of the year and month/year....What am I not missing?
    Byron
    A single screen showing appointments for an entire week.
    http://www.pimlicosoftware.com/palmm505-week2.gif
  10.    #10  
    exactly a such screen i wanted to in my treo 650...
    do others have such a screen?
    is there any possibility to copy the calendar of the treo 600 to my new treo?
    hm?
    and... now possibility to download them somewhere for free?
    and anyway, is that illegal or not?
    Here in switzerland its not illegal to download things from Emule ore other peer2peer programms but upload them.
    cu kaoote
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoote
    exactly a such screen i wanted to in my treo 650...
    do others have such a screen?
    is there any possibility to copy the calendar of the treo 600 to my new treo?
    hm?
    and... now possibility to download them somewhere for free?
    and anyway, is that illegal or not?
    Here in switzerland its not illegal to download things from Emule ore other peer2peer programms but upload them.
    cu kaoote
    No. You can not copy it over as you wouldn't be able to remove it. But even if it were possible, it is an older version (DateBk3) and Pimlico makes it known that:
    However, the new Tungsten T5 and Treo650 are too flawed at this time to run DateBk3 and will typically crash with all kinds of bogus errors such as the commonly seen VFS cache error. You will need to upgrade to DateBk5 (V-5.4a or later) to workaround these flaws and performance problems.
    Buy DateBk5 and please don't ask anyone to send you war3z.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."