1.    #1  
    Has anybody tried this yet? I'd be willing to... Any ideas on what size and voltage LEDs I need to buy?
  2.    #2  
    Anybody?

Does anybody know how hard the 650 is to take apart? Are there pictures of what the inside looks like?

Anybody?
  3.    #3  
    So anybody have a broken Treo 650 they'd like to donate to the cause? I was thinking dark blue LEDs for the keypad and signal strength...
    Most don' want to void their warranties.
    Try www.howardforums.com or www.sprintusers.com/forums. They have a lot of people at those forums who do alot of what you're looking for.
    Doesn't the keypad use an electrolumenescent strip?
    Quote Originally Posted by starshipxm
    Doesn't the keypad use an electrolumenescent strip?
    No, there are 5 or 6 white LEDs under the keyboard. I'm not sure if i'm willing to chop up my Treo 650... Though I did have a Lidless Treo 300, that was a cool mod. I wanted to put Blue LEDs in that keyboard, but never got around to it.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Seems like too much work just to have a kewl phone...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."