1.    #1  
    Did anyone else get the following?

Dear Palm customer,

As a loyal customer and Treo newsletter subscriber you are among our most valued customers. To make sure you receive the highest level of service, we are constantly working to improve your experience.

Your satisfaction as a customer is very important to us and we hope you'll consider taking a moment to answer our brief survey. The information you provide will help us serve you better in the future.

Thank you for helping us to create the best possible experience for our customers. To begin the survey, please click here.

I went to the link and it was a pretty standard survey...
    I didn't get it. I feel somehow inadequate.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    Did anyone else get the following?

Dear Palm customer,

As a loyal customer and Treo newsletter subscriber you are among our most valued customers. To make sure you receive the highest level of service, we are constantly working to improve your experience.

Your satisfaction as a customer is very important to us and we hope you'll consider taking a moment to answer our brief survey. The information you provide will help us serve you better in the future.

Thank you for helping us to create the best possible experience for our customers. To begin the survey, please click here.

I went to the link and it was a pretty standard survey...
    Yep, mine came this afternoon. I'm curious to find out who receives them. I've had very few issues with my T650 and only had to call tech support once with a simple question (I wanted to get the new SIM holder and asked them to send me one, which they did). I'd like to know if any of you out there who had a lot of problems and had to call tech support several times receives one, too. I have no reason to think you won't, but I'd like to know. Anybody?
    Unlocked/Unbranded GSM Treo 650
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet
    I got this survey too and pretty much listed all the problems detailed on these forums and let them know they should be coming here to learn how they can improve the treo.
    At the same time I also complimented them.
    I got it as well and told them that if they added wifi, better bluetooth support, 3g access, better stability, smoother versamail AND keep compatibility with T650 software, I would happily upgrade to a new handset. did I miss something?
    I got one and beyond registering, never contacted Palm for anything, nor have I bought anything from them directly.
    I got one today too. Asked for WiFi support, better Bluetooth, and an email program that doesn't crash.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bige
    I got this survey too and pretty much listed all the problems detailed on these forums and let them know they should be coming here to learn how they can improve the treo.
    At the same time I also complimented them.
    Cool...on the questions about "Where did you go for answers when you had problems" I picked "other" and entered "Discussion board on www.treocentral.com"

'Cuz honestly, this forum/discussion board greatly increases the value of the phone for me. I've learned so much and gotten so many answers from my fellow users...

Quote Originally Posted by Atif
    Cool...on the questions about "Where did you go for answers when you had problems" I picked "other" and entered "Discussion board on www.treocentral.com"

'Cuz honestly, this forum/discussion board greatly increases the value of the phone for me. I've learned so much and gotten so many answers from my fellow users...

I said the same thing. If it wasn't for this forum I think I would've got rid of my treo. I said they should read up here alot. This is the place where the users gather to learn and fix the shortcomings of the treo and that they should recruit users from here as a beta testers or help in the design. If they want to build a better product they just need to visit this forum.
    I am happy to see that a pretty diverse group of customers are receiving the survey. Doesn't appear to be any conspiracies to artificially pump up their survey results.
    Unlocked/Unbranded GSM Treo 650
    1.71/1.30 ENA, HW A
    T-Mobile Total Internet