1.    #1  
    is this a dumb idea? I was looking at the ipod accessories the other day and was wondering if it would be possible to adapt from the ipod cables/docks/etc. that expect an ipod to be plugged in to the Treo cradle connector. Could audio and power/charge be handled that way? The larger ipod and treo are close in size (i think). just a thought.
    I have thought about this. The iPod connector has Audio out and power in, same as the Treo 650 (600 would be harder). I was going to make a mold of a demo Treo 650 (i'm not using my baby for that!) and make an ipod to treo adaptor. This is all in my head right now though.

I got the idea when I saw the iPod nano adaptor.

Now if we can only get a Remote for the Treo like the iPod!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I have been searching for the same thing lots of us have ipods wish i could play and charge on the same docks
    Quote Originally Posted by booya
    is this a dumb idea? I was looking at the ipod accessories the other day and was wondering if it would be possible to adapt from the ipod cables/docks/etc. that expect an ipod to be plugged in to the Treo cradle connector. Could audio and power/charge be handled that way? The larger ipod and treo are close in size (i think). just a thought.
    Anybody out there heard of adapter?