1.    #1  
    Can zLauncher launch DA's or do I need another DA launcher app?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Yes. You can assign a top/bottom button to launch info (e.g. memory etc.), functions, applications, pluggins and DA's once installed.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    Yes. You can assign a top/bottom button to launch info (e.g. memory etc.), functions, applications, pluggins and DA's once installed.
    Yeah, unfortunately you have to use the stylus though. I wish there was a way in Zlauncher to launch DA's via thumbboard or hard buttons somehow...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Yeah, unfortunately you have to use the stylus though. I wish there was a way in Zlauncher to launch DA's via thumbboard or hard buttons somehow...
    Try putting the DA on the SD Card then use Zlauncher to create a shortcut from the card to RAM - it works. It then can be used in Quicklaunch or other similar programs